Home > 제품소개 > Negative ebeam resist
SX AR-N 8200 Characterisation
| - High-resolution negative e-beam resist (10 nm).|
- Etch-stable resist structures available in two film thicknesses.
- Comparable to HSQ, but higher process stability,
easier to remove, considerably higher shelf life.
- Sensitivity is increased by a factor of 20 if an additional
tempering step is applied.
11 nm structuresproduced withSX AR-N 8200.03/1
100 nm bars with SX AR-N 8200.06/1
SX AR-N 8250 Characterisation
| - High-resolution e-beam resist, also sensitive in EUV (13.5 nm)|
and DUV (250 nm) range.
- Comparable to HSQ, but with by a factor of 20 higher sensitivity,
easier to remove.
- Considerably higher shelf life.
200 nm bars, written at 100 kV with SX AR-N 8200.03/1
Structure with higher sensitivity